I’ll try to do some proper accounting once I cash out from Indiegogo but for now, below is a summary of what we’ve raised so far, including proceeds from our Christmas markets and other direct donors.
ESTIMATED TOTAL FUNDS RAISED: S$2,344.55
(This is an approximate figure because all funds donated via Indiegogo is in USD so the exact amount would be dependent on the exchange rate once I cash out from Indiegogo.)
- Bookbinding workshop with Tamar Village: S$35.55
- In the receipt shown below, the total came up to S$55.55 because S$20 was spent in my personal capacity on a membership card with Popular for future discounts.
- I will be blogging about my time with Tamar Village soon so do look out for that.
- Donation to Sensitive Action Tanzania (orphanage): S$135.13
- The money was spent on 20 kg rice, 20 litres cooking oil, 25 kg wheat flour and 100 kg maize.
- Pictures and more info on the orphanage will be provided in another blogpost.
ESTIMATED BALANCE: S$2,173.87
UPDATE AS OF 23 JANUARY 2018
Indiegogo just transferred the money to me so I am now able to provide the exact amount.
Total funds raised: S$2,303.86
Total expenditure: S$170.68
Total balance: S$2,133.18